Man's Search for Meaning
Sign up for course, “Man’s Search for Meaning”. This course, an Our Saviour Original, was well received three years ago, and this time around we will be offering it with fresh new insights and visuals. What will the course cover? Let’s put it this way, “Could you use a little help with these sorts of things?”
- How can I learn “Discernment”?
- Why am I discouraged so often, and is there any relief?
- Can I grow the roots of my faith deeper?
- How can I avoid jumping to conclusions so easily?
- Can I learn to not snip at people, and respond gracefully instead?
- Why do I keep falling into the same old traps and keep doing things I don’t want to do?
- Why does the world seem to be going to hell in a handbasket?
- Can I actually learn to refocus on my blessings instead of my burdens?
- But I actually enjoy holding grudges, but I know it’s wrong. Why?
- Can bad habits actually be broken?
- Where does Discouragement come from and how can I do battle with it?
- What makes me so perturbed all the time?
- Why have I accumulated so much stuff, but I am still not content?
- How can I manage my emotions instead of my emotions managing me?
- What can I do with this anger I feel?
- Why do I seem so conflicted all the time?
- My thoughts are scattered, how can I regain a simple focus on my tasks?
These and other deep things will be discussed at the course, offered beginning in January. Come alone or invite your ten best friends. Call the church office today to save your seat, or sign up at the Welcome Center.
You Have Two Flexible Options to Participate
Offered in two separate time slots, both beginning January! The morning and evening sessions are the same material, offered at different times. You can mix and match as you like.
Morning Dates - 9-10:30am
Tuesdays in January 9, 16, 23, 30
Tuesdays in February, 6, 13, 20, 27
Tuesday March 6 [The final session is a makeup date]
Evening Dates - 6-7:30pm
Wednesdays in January 10, 17, 24, 31
Wednesday in February, 7
Thursdays in February 15, 22
Thursdays in March, 1, 8 [The final session is a makeup date]
Our Saviour Lutheran Church
120 South Henry Street
Green Bay, Wisconsin